Apollo V Wire Screen Filter
Anti Corrosive material
Made from stainless steel and suitable for acid treatment to remove incrustation, chocking of gravels which ensures long life of bore well.
Vee shaped slots
Produces jetting effect to inject recharge water in to the aquifer
Non Plugging slots
- The V-shaped wire produce non clogging type slots
- The slots are widening inside (inflow directions) due to this design no sand particles get anyway to stick in the slot.
- This contributes to well efficiency and consistent output for number of years.
Large open area
- More than 2 times effective open area (compared to any slotted pipes) gives maximum recharge rate at minimum frictional head loss which also reduces incrustation rate.
- The manufacturing process gives continuous slots across the periphery of screen which gives more open area than any type of slotted pipes or punched pipe.
- More open area helps to reduce entry velocity and resulting to more entry of water with reduce head loss and pumping head.